Overview of Food & Agriculture programme
- Arrival in Accra
- Transport arranged to Kempinski Hotel
- 08.00 Welcome briefing
- 09.30 Grand opening
- 10.30 Trade Fair and networking opportunities
- 12.30 Business luncheon
- 14.15 Sector seminar on Food & Agriculture
- Part I - Possibilities and solutions
- Part II - Enabling the Food & Agriculture sector to grow
- State dinner / Informal networking dinner
- Food & Agriculture site visits
- 08.00 Transport to Tema
- 08.45 AAK presents their business in Ghana
- 10.00 Niche Cocoa Industry Ghanaian cocoa and chocolate processing
- 11.45 Transport to Fan Milk Limited, Accra
- 12.30 Fan Milk Ltd, dairy and beverage production (incl. sandwich lunch)
- 14.30 Transport to Kempinski
- 15.15 Seminars:
- Option 1 "Access to Finance"
- Option 2 "One District, One Factory"
- Option 3 "Infrastructure: Development plans and pipeline"
- 16.30 Debriefing of the Statevisit by the Danish Ministers
- 17.00 Debriefing and evaluation of the business delegation by the organizers
- 18.30 Transport to Mövenpick Hotel
- 19.30 Galla dinner hosted by HM The Queen of Denmark
- 09.00 Seminar and/or Sightseeing
- Option 1 "Seminar on Cote D'Ivoire and Nigeria"
- Option 2 "Visit to Intelligent Card Production System"
- Option 3 "Visit to Blue Skies factory" (fruit & juice production)
- Cultural programme
- Lunch at Hilbury Lodge
- Visit to Frederiksgave
- Visit to Christiansborg
- Dinner at Coco Lounge for those going home
- L&F hosting dinner for the delegation going to Nigeria
- Dinner at Coco Lounge (at own expense)
- Departure from Accra